A community of Australian mums.

Mum Warns Others About her Dummy Scare

In a warning to parents, a mother Alexandria Weedon, shared this scary picture of a dummy that came apart in her son’s mouth. The photo has gone viral with a warning to parents to always check the quality and condition of a dummy before giving it to their baby.

Alexandria shared via Facebook, which was also shared on the Sunrise Facebook page: “Soooo scary!! I was driving home when I heard Dillon gagging on something… I thought he had just choked on his own spit until I looked back there and he was really struggling. I pulled over as fast as I could and pulled his paci [dummy] out to see the rubber part was gone!!! Thank God it wasn’t lodged in his throat and I was able to just scoop it out with my finger. Please watch your babies carefully especially while driving!”


Rebecca Senyard

Rebecca Senyard is a plumber by day and stylist by night but these days she changes more nappies than washers. She is a happily married mum to three young daughters who she styles on a regular basis. Rebecca is not only an award winning plumber, she also writes an award winning blog called The Plumbette where she shares her life experiences as a plumber and mother. Rebecca also blogs at Styled by Bec believing a girl can be both practical and stylish. Links to the blogs are http://www.theplumbette.com.au and http://www.styledbybec.com.au/blog

Leave a Reply

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This