A community of Australian mums.

Tag: ,

chemical burns to eyes

Toddler Receives Burns to Eyes from Liquid Detergent Pods

A new warning about liquid laundry detergent pods has been raised, after a toddler received burns to his eyes which left him blind for 3...

vacuum cleaner burns toddler

A Mum Warns About The Dangers of Vacuum Cleaners After Her Toddler Received Fourth Degree Burns

The humble vacuum cleaner is not an appliance many parents would think was dangerous around children, but one mum has shared a warning...

Pin It on Pinterest